AERIAL CONSTRUCTION SURVEYS
Why High Vision should be your number one choice for aerial construction surveys.
The Principal of High Vision has gained 36 years of valuable construction industry experience working from grass routes, to a senior management role within a major UK contractor.
All this expertise is now placed firmly at the forefront of High Vision, meaning we are well versed in the safety considerations of live construction projects. We are therefore able to utilise this knowledge to capture ‘relevant’ data to assist our clients in driving safety improvements on site.
All our pilots are trained and CAA certified and available for surveys through the UK and Ireland.
Why use High Vision’s aerial video services on your site?
- Our 2D maps and £D models allow you to view a fully interactive tour of the site.
- Regular flights allow you to build up detailed time lapse records.
- Any commercial team can assess sub contractor payment applications against claimed progress without the need to attend site.
- Availability of as built records of below ground services/drainage.
- Site inductions are greatly enhanced with up to date imagery allowing the actual site conditions to be reviewed before operatives commence work on the site.
- Detailed records available to assist and enhance Q.A.
High Visions images are captured from a high vantage point that ground based scanners cannot reach and are a valuable supplement to laser scanners and ground surveys. Ground control points can enhance drone data measurement and geometric accuracy.
Construction companies that are already adopting drone technology are reaping the benefits and making smart decisions that were not possible before.
“Life would be so much easier if I could bring the site into the office”
One of our most talked about benefits is the ability to bring the site to others off site. With our aerial technology, we can capture a quick assessment of a site and bring that information to others who aren’t actually on site, i.e. in the office. This greatly increases the ability of office based personnel to help project teams make timely decisions.
Our imagery is also useful for meetings, client briefings, training, Health & safety inspections, dilapidation surveys, feasibility studies and progress reporting. Even team members who never visit the site can be fully appraised of current conditions and status on site.
Health and Safety Inspections